Global Proces Owner
Michael Page International, Arnhem
- Salarisbenchmark* vrijgeven
- Great international company with growth
- A role with complexity were you have ownership
CompanyNouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
Our ambitions are high, and to further increase our efficiency, we are building on our organization. Thats why we have a vacancy for a Global Proces Owner
- Global owner of operational end-to-end P2P processes and procedures across functions based on strategy policy set by the functions
- Escalate breach of compliance with Functional Leadership teams & (eventually) Nouryon Leadership Team for action
- Ensure a follow up and structural resolutions on vendor issues and workflow issues with all stakeholders
- Implement and monitor dashboard with key metrics in collaboration with local and global leadership and aligned with the companies' control framework
- Drive continuous improvement activities based on process data and KPI scores
- Lead solutions in case of 'out of standard' process requests during contracting negotiations with vendors
- Manage an up-to-date reference guides and training materials
- Plan regular workshop with local RACs and stakeholders' group to understand issues and also raise process awareness
- Coordinate the training of new end-users in collaboration with Procurement and RACs
- Preferably a proven track record for a couple of years in a P2P GPO role, with previous experience of running shared service delivery teams and managing performance through SLA's and KPI's, either experience in an operational purchasing/procurement/finance shared service environment with the ability to seamlessly work across various disciplines
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format to all levels of management
- Track record of designing and implementing process improvements across various disciplines and within a global organization
- Proven strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills in relation to managing multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Experience in managing and engaging multiple customers and points of contact at all levels within the organization
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and high levels of energy and drive - especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Initiates change and has strong leadership skills
- Dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and establishes effective relationships with these
- Highly proficient in English, oral and written, with other languages (e.g. Spanish) a definite plus
DealWe offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 30 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
De Experteer salarisbenchmark toont de door Experteer geschatte martkwaarde voor de betreffende positie. Het gaat hier expliciet niet om een door de recruiter aangegeven salaris, maar om een schatting die uitsluitend op martkgegevens gebaseerd is.
Voor de door Experteer geschatte benchmark zijn zowel interne gegevens geanalyseerd, als ook een verscheidenheid aan externe informatie. De Experteer salarisbenchmark kan tot 15% boven of onder het daadwerkelijke salaris liggen. In uitzonderlijke gevallen zijn ook grotere afwijkingen mogelijk.
De Recruiter Benchmark geeft een indicatie van het te verwachten inkomen. Het daadwerkelijke salaris wordt bepaald door factoren als relevante werkervaring en expertise van de persoon in kwestie.