Business Intelligence Architect
Michael Page International, Hilversum
- Salarisbenchmark* vrijgeven
- Working within a data rich environment
- Autonomous role with in depth company exposure
CompanyThe client is an independent private equity investment group that supports entrepreneurs in realizing their growth ambitions. With substantial financial resources and committed industry expertise, they enable their portfolio companies to achieve accelerated growth both organically and through acquisitions.
- The BI Architect is to be experienced in recent data warehouse implementations and hands-on application administration in the area of the private capital market or similar industry. He/she reports to JTa and is to familiarize and proactively keep track of the business process landscape and source applications.
- Implement a data warehouse and standard BI tools, including the data transfer mechanisms that enable data from the source applications -most of them being hosted by cloud/SaaS providers- to correctly flow into the data warehouse.
- Hands-on creation and maintenance of the layers within the data warehouse.
- Hands-on creation and maintenance of the business data model.
- Hands-on implementation of the reports using a selection of suitable off-the-shelf BI tools.
- Proactively advise and actually evolve the data warehouse in a way that fits our organization, processes and culture.
- Creation and keeping up to date the ETL scripts, data warehouse and business data model, which is a blue print of the data warehouse expressed in terms of entities that are affected by our business processes and from which reports can be constructed in a meaningful and consistent way.
- Technical and functionanal maintenance + administration of the production and test environments of the data warehouse, the standard BI Tools and source applications including eFront; in close cooperation with our local IT provider and application vendors.
- Technical maintenance of the components that comprise our reporting platform, including the data transfer mechanisms and all the layers of the data warehouse.
- Whenever upgrades on the infrastructure, database management system, source applications or standard BI tools emerge, testing of the reporting platform and all of its components, based on technical, functional, performance and regression test cases, maintained by him/herself.
- Create, maintain, administer, configure, adapt and document those components, functionalities and reports of the source applications that are in use to support our business processes (functional administration).
- Fill in a fail-over role for the production of our business / management reports, including the Weekly PB Target List, Pipeline reports and Deal Stat reports and ad-hoc business inquiry reports.
- The BI Architect to be recruited is already knowledgeable and experienced in the private capital /asset management market, especially GPs and/or LPs in the private equity sphere.
- The BI Architect is fluent in the English language.
- 5+ years working experience within an ICT environment.
- Service and people orientated - confident in taking/making calls; communicating with the business; solution focussed; enthusiastic
- Understanding of MS Windows.
- Good awareness of MS Office technology
- Candidate has experience in implementing and or maintaining a data warehouse.
- Candidate speaks, writes and communicates in the Dutch language fluently.
- Candidate resides in the Netherlands.
- Candidate to have 3+ years of experience in similar position.
- Expeirences in a similar application is also a pre: like DealCloud, FIS Investran, Cobalt GP, Dynamo Software, eVestment, EWM Global, FundBird, IHS Market (formerly Ipreo iLevel), Microgen 5 Series, Navatar, Qashcade
DealContact for further details regarding salary package
De Experteer salarisbenchmark toont de door Experteer geschatte martkwaarde voor de betreffende positie. Het gaat hier expliciet niet om een door de recruiter aangegeven salaris, maar om een schatting die uitsluitend op martkgegevens gebaseerd is.
Voor de door Experteer geschatte benchmark zijn zowel interne gegevens geanalyseerd, als ook een verscheidenheid aan externe informatie. De Experteer salarisbenchmark kan tot 15% boven of onder het daadwerkelijke salaris liggen. In uitzonderlijke gevallen zijn ook grotere afwijkingen mogelijk.
De Recruiter Benchmark geeft een indicatie van het te verwachten inkomen. Het daadwerkelijke salaris wordt bepaald door factoren als relevante werkervaring en expertise van de persoon in kwestie.