Accountant Multiclient Services
Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
Our client is a rapidly expanding, global organization specialized in fiduciary services, fund administration and other financial services on behalf of internationally operating companies, multinationals, private equity firms, corporate clients or private investors and/or their advisors. Presently the organization of our client employs more than 4,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide.
our client is expanding within the Corporate and Trust Division in Amsterdam therefore is looking for a talented, motivated and pro-active
Accountant Multiclient Services
(m/f, 40 hrs per week)
An Accountant manages the accounting of a portfolio of various international clients under the supervision of Management. The successful candidate will assist the Manager (in the relevant account) in the day-to-day running and supervision/administration of the account, having direct contact with clients and
being directly responsible for the account in the absence of the Manager.
You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding our client's business and help to maintain and improve our client's operational procedures
Key tasks and responsibilities
Your Key Tasks And Responsibilities Are
- Responsible for all group accounting matters for client companies, such as
- Participation in the set up and launch of real estate funds and corporate structures Participation in the consolidation process of the structures
- Maintenance of complete accounting records of several asset portfolios
- Efficient and timely preparation of financial statements
- Participation in the consolidation process of Real Estate fund structures
- Involvement in other aspects of client work such as corporate, legal and tax
- Maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality
- Communicate with and advise clients, property managers, (tax) advisors,
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience: the following will be highly regarded:
- Bachelors degree and at least three years experience in an statutory and
- Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Dutch GAAP, IFRS
- Knowledge of Real Estate accounting systems e.g. Yardi, MRI will beconsidered a plus
- Commercial, dynamic attitude and excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team and autonomously
- Able to set priorities be flexible and highly accurate
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and
- Fluency in English is essential, Dutch will be an advantage
We offer you
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with a friendly and interesting environment. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with prospects for a further career in one of our worldwide offices. As the team is still young, you will have lots of possibilities to provide your own valuable input to the work procedures.
Furthermore, you will receive a salary at market rate and excellent secondary benefits, such as a 13th month, a discretionary bonus, and non contributory participation in our own pension fund and contribution of our collective healthcare insurance fully refunded.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter in English outlining your interest in the role via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0641950252 we will respond within 24 hrs.
De Experteer salarisbenchmark toont de door Experteer geschatte martkwaarde voor de betreffende positie. Het gaat hier expliciet niet om een door de recruiter aangegeven salaris, maar om een schatting die uitsluitend op martkgegevens gebaseerd is.
Voor de door Experteer geschatte benchmark zijn zowel interne gegevens geanalyseerd, als ook een verscheidenheid aan externe informatie. De Experteer salarisbenchmark kan tot 15% boven of onder het daadwerkelijke salaris liggen. In uitzonderlijke gevallen zijn ook grotere afwijkingen mogelijk.
De Recruiter Benchmark geeft een indicatie van het te verwachten inkomen. Het daadwerkelijke salaris wordt bepaald door factoren als relevante werkervaring en expertise van de persoon in kwestie.