Senior Company Lawyer Amsterdam
Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Amsterdam, we are
looking for a talented Senior Company Lawyer
About the job
As a Senior Company Lawyer - Corporate Services you have the opportunity to lead a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As our Senior Company Lawyer, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for managing the portfolios of our clients and guide them on international structuring. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
· Working closely with our clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance;
· Guiding our clients through more complex legal issues;
· Collaborating with colleagues in Finance;
· Maintaining accurate legal records;
· Actively participating in growing and marketing our business;
· Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services;
· Actively coaching medior and junior team members.
Who we are looking for
· Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it;
· Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
· Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
· Have a Masters degree in (Dutch) corporate or fiscal or private or notary law with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant working experience;
· Are (future) leaders/managers who can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues;
· Are fluent English, (and if possible Dutch) written and spoken;
· Have proven experience in financial services.
What do we stand for
· We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset;
· Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people;
· We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return;
· We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
· We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
· We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
· We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae IN WORD in English (covering letter not necessary just a brief motivation of 1 alinea re interest in the position) + salary expectation + Skype name + timeslots for interview availabilities +
notice period/availibility via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Lexius Search, please go to http://www.lexiussearch.com.
De Experteer salarisbenchmark toont de door Experteer geschatte martkwaarde voor de betreffende positie. Het gaat hier expliciet niet om een door de recruiter aangegeven salaris, maar om een schatting die uitsluitend op martkgegevens gebaseerd is.
Voor de door Experteer geschatte benchmark zijn zowel interne gegevens geanalyseerd, als ook een verscheidenheid aan externe informatie. De Experteer salarisbenchmark kan tot 15% boven of onder het daadwerkelijke salaris liggen. In uitzonderlijke gevallen zijn ook grotere afwijkingen mogelijk.
De Recruiter Benchmark geeft een indicatie van het te verwachten inkomen. Het daadwerkelijke salaris wordt bepaald door factoren als relevante werkervaring en expertise van de persoon in kwestie.