(Senior) Financial Account Manager - Depositary Services
Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Amsterdam, we are
looking for a talented (Senior) Financial Account Manager - Depositary Services
As a (Senior) Financial Account Manager - Depositary Services you have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include supervision of funds and the compliance with AIFMD, being in close contact or be the first point of contact for clients, advisors and other parties, offering commercial support and manage relationships internal and external. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As our (Senior) Financial Account Manager - Depositary Services, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for managing the portfolios of our clients and guide them on international structuring. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
• Supervising if the Alternative investment fund (AIF) is in compliance with the AFIMD rules and procedures;
• Monitoring and reconciling cash flows of investments accounts;
• Performing safekeeping duties to review, analyze, verify and document the assets that are owned by the AIF;
• Keeping an oversight on all the fund’s activities to analyze, verify and document whether capital calls, contributions, redemptions, investments, divestments, sales, and share purchases are compliant with the law and the rules & procedures as set forth in the fund’s terms and conditions, prospectus and management agreements.
• Consultations with clients, advisors and other parties involved;
• Collaborating with internal colleagues (legal & finance) on the aspects of the AIFMD;
• Offering support and participate in the commercial activities to build and expand internal and external relationships and our business;
• Keeping up with movements of competitors, developments and trends as well as client demands in the local and global market, taking into account the current product/service portfolio and (commercial) interests of the company, in order to gain optimal insights in (developments in) the market and identify business development opportunities
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with
• Academic degree Business, Economics, Finance;
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience;
• Multiple years of relevant experience in the NL and EU funds services market is a pre;
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
• Balanced planning and organization of work (client’s, own and for team);
• Knowledge of AIFMD, ISAE 3402, SLA’s and alternative investment funds/structures;
• Team player with a positive critical and pro-active attitude, a strong personality.
What do we stand for
• We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset;
• Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people;
• We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return;
• We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
• We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards;
• We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
• We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae IN WORD in English (covering letter not necessary just a brief motivation of 1 alinea re interest in the position) + salary expectation + Skype name + timeslots for interview availabilities + notice period/availibility via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Lexius Search, please go to http://www.lexiussearch.com.
De Experteer salarisbenchmark toont de door Experteer geschatte martkwaarde voor de betreffende positie. Het gaat hier expliciet niet om een door de recruiter aangegeven salaris, maar om een schatting die uitsluitend op martkgegevens gebaseerd is.
Voor de door Experteer geschatte benchmark zijn zowel interne gegevens geanalyseerd, als ook een verscheidenheid aan externe informatie. De Experteer salarisbenchmark kan tot 15% boven of onder het daadwerkelijke salaris liggen. In uitzonderlijke gevallen zijn ook grotere afwijkingen mogelijk.
De Recruiter Benchmark geeft een indicatie van het te verwachten inkomen. Het daadwerkelijke salaris wordt bepaald door factoren als relevante werkervaring en expertise van de persoon in kwestie.