Senior Corporate Lawyer
Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
- Salarisbenchmark* vrijgeven
Our client is an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services.
Based in offices across key jurisdictions, the team of industry experts is dedicated to creating and delivering bespoke solutions to their clients.
The backbone of the business lies in the strong commitment and long track record of a highly experienced team, building trusted relationships, and encouraging entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assessing whether documents can be signed, having due regard for both the position of the company in its capacity as manager and the interests of the client entities;
- Timely detection of tax and/or legal aspects of a proposed transaction and involve specialists, in consultation with all those concerned;
- Guiding clients in relation to Dutch company law;
- Identifies investigates and helps to resolve issues/questions on a legal, fiscal and administrative level and involves specialists when necessary;
- Maintaining contacts with advisers and clients and proactively building upon those relationships;
- The ability to accordingly represent the company with external relations;
- Maintaining contact and conducting correspondence with authorities;
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant laws and regulations on supervision;
- Ensuring customer acceptance and periodic reviews, keeping in mind the various risks relating to services provided by the company;
- Establishing client companies, in close cooperation with notaries, banks, etc.;
- Accept the Directorship role of client companies, subject to the approval of the company;
- Preparation of documents, including powers of attorney, shareholder and board resolutions, agreements, and the assessment thereof for the various client entities;
- Organizing and taking minutes of board and shareholders meetings;
- Contributing to and monitoring high-quality standards;
- Compliance with and monitoring of internal procedures;
- Supervising the Corporate and Support Officers.
- A completed study of Dutch, notarial, and/or tax law;
- Approximately three to five years+ relevant work experience at a trust office, law firm, tax advisory or notary office, or as a corporate lawyer in the area of corporate and business law;
- Willingness to increase legal and tax knowledge;
- Features numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to oversee issues at client companies from a more comprehensive viewpoint ("helicopter view") and the ability to make connections with other disciplines;
- Communication skills, both externally and internally;
- Experienced in the use of the Dutch and English languages in the preparation of documents and in oral and written communication with clients. The mastery of another language is an advantage;
- Strong customer focus and be able to build a long-term relationships with clients;
- Reliable, proactive, decisive;
- Flexible and able to cope well with deadlines;
- Team player with responsibility and commitment;
- You are re looking for the challenge/development in the field of business development and (account) management, using your legal / tax knowledge.
- Attractive secondary benefits.
Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed we are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards we invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees
· We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.
De Experteer salarisbenchmark toont de door Experteer geschatte martkwaarde voor de betreffende positie. Het gaat hier expliciet niet om een door de recruiter aangegeven salaris, maar om een schatting die uitsluitend op martkgegevens gebaseerd is.
Voor de door Experteer geschatte benchmark zijn zowel interne gegevens geanalyseerd, als ook een verscheidenheid aan externe informatie. De Experteer salarisbenchmark kan tot 15% boven of onder het daadwerkelijke salaris liggen. In uitzonderlijke gevallen zijn ook grotere afwijkingen mogelijk.
De Recruiter Benchmark geeft een indicatie van het te verwachten inkomen. Het daadwerkelijke salaris wordt bepaald door factoren als relevante werkervaring en expertise van de persoon in kwestie.