Michael Page International, Amsterdam
- Salarisbenchmark* vrijgeven
- A leading trading firm operating globally from Amsterdam|Chance to pick up a broad range of compliance subjects
Our client is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. Mission is to provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiency's for buyers and sellers. They are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading.This entrepreneurial spirit still drives the organisation today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
The Compliance Team operates very closely to our Trading and Technology teams and reports to
the Head of Compliance. Main objective of the team is to ensure our organization complies with internal and external regulation at all times. We strongly believe a sound compliance culture can only be built when employees do not only adhere to the policies and rules, but also understand the context and intent of the regulation.
To excel in this role, you will be combining operational and system knowledge with analytical skills to add value (and not bureaucracy) to the business. We are looking for someone with a critical, proactive and hands-on approach who is keen to work with various in-house built and external systems and diverse data sets.
You will be involved in the following Compliance tasks which may include but are not limited to:
* Monitoring and analyzing our daily trading activity to detect potentially undesirable trading patterns and following up with trading desks to ensure appropriate action is taken.
* Assisting in improving the functional design and logic of our market abuse surveillance systems and contributing to market abuse risk assessment.
* Being an expert in our daily regulatory transaction reporting processes to ensure reports are sent to regulators in an accurate, complete and timely manner and assisting in improving our systems and controls related to regulatory transaction reporting
* Interacting with exchanges directly to ensure the correct registration of trading activities
and new traders, acting as a gatekeeper for trading access.
* Providing advisory support to the business on all operational Compliance matters
* Assisting in the creation and delivery of training to traders and developers on exchange rules
and regulations, market abuse and other important topics
* University degree / University of Applied Science degree
* Up to 5 years of relevant experience within the financial sector
* Process focussed and ability to improve the control framework
* Capability to write process descriptions
* Experience with using different applications and performing data analysis
* Basic knowledge of financial markets and preferably derivative products (futures, options)
* Strong analytical / problem solving skills
* Structured and concise in communication
* Ability to act and perform successfully in a fast-moving and high-pressured environment
* Good command of English, both written and spoken
* Experience with programming languages is preferred
De Experteer salarisbenchmark toont de door Experteer geschatte martkwaarde voor de betreffende positie. Het gaat hier expliciet niet om een door de recruiter aangegeven salaris, maar om een schatting die uitsluitend op martkgegevens gebaseerd is.
Voor de door Experteer geschatte benchmark zijn zowel interne gegevens geanalyseerd, als ook een verscheidenheid aan externe informatie. De Experteer salarisbenchmark kan tot 15% boven of onder het daadwerkelijke salaris liggen. In uitzonderlijke gevallen zijn ook grotere afwijkingen mogelijk.
De Recruiter Benchmark geeft een indicatie van het te verwachten inkomen. Het daadwerkelijke salaris wordt bepaald door factoren als relevante werkervaring en expertise van de persoon in kwestie.